April 4, 2012

A new version of my website...


They say good things come to those who do things over a zillion times. So I guess that applies to me and my newly redone website.

It's really just an updated version of my old website... but it's now in Dreamweaver instead of the antiquated GoLive. It's got bigger graphics, new buttons and even a slideshow.

Since Dreamweaver allows widgets, there's no telling what new things I might add. The whole point was to actually learn template based CSS. And having gained that knowledge at great personal sacrifice, I can now develop this beginning into anything new I like.

Anyhow... it's at www.johnnez.com

:0)

3 comments:

Stephen Aitken said...

The new site looks GREAT John! I love the slide shows and the different coloured portfolios. It all features your work beautifully.
You definitely won - not the code!
Congratulations!

John Nez said...

Thanks Stephen! It was like climbing the Mt. Everest of coding for me...

:0)

Bill Basso illustrator cartoonist said...

Looking good, John! Then again, your art always works beautifully-no matter what the format.