February 13, 2010

Animated GIFs & the complexity of computer life

I found out that childrensillustrator.com will be phasing out animated gifs. Phooey! I only had one on my site there... but when I went to try to change it, my page crashed and I got all sorts of fatal error messages that wouldn't go away till morning.

So I thought I'd post my animated gif here instead...


Sometimes I think all this digital stuff is just too complicated. One does tire of all the learning curves... and if that isn't enough then one has to re-learn everything just a year later.

Oh, and 3 years after that you have to buy yet another new expensive computer and update all the software too. Sigh...

Take two memory sticks and call me in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This website’s quite so good..Animationen