May 21, 2008

Eating, Drinking, Reading...


Eating: Not very much... weight loss program in effect. I've lost 11 pounds! So I'm halfway done. 9 more pounds and I'll be back to my old college weight.

Drinking: Lots of V8 juice and tea. I make the tea very light by just brewing just a half cup for about 7 seconds... then pouring the rest with cold water to cool it off. Instant tea.

Reading: A fascinating book about a couple in Wales who bought an old run down castle and restored it all stone by stone. It's called 'Castles in the Air'. One of those books you just can't put down.

Drawing: I'm on the last page for my book... then just a week of color proof testing and tweaking. And then the cover. Seems like forever.
I notice the closer I get to finishing, the more nervous I get about backing up data. I've got about 6 DVD's burned as backup with each new week of work... squirreling them away for safety.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Wow - congrats on yur weight loss program! I drink tea and coffee all day long - but I miss V8juice (can't get it here) so I buy jugs of gaspazcho soup!

Castles in the Air sounds fun. I'll have to look for it.