May 9, 2007
8 Things About Me
1) I'm usually sad... life and the world make me that way. My middle name ought to have been 'Pierrot'. Mozart makes me cry.
2) I usually wish I was somewhere else and far away. That probably explains my fondness for TV and foreign films.
3) I don't understand how the world works and suspect I never will. I also suspect I will never own waterfront property.
4) I'm no good at math and still count with my fingers.
5) I lived in a small town in Kansas once where I got my driver's license at age 13.
6) I never travelled to Antarctica, but I understand my work is well appreciated by penguins.
7) Brahms & Tchaikovsky share my birthday. They were both viola players too.
8) My least favorite part of any journey is when I turn around to go back home.