January 5, 2008

Herons & Hummingbirds


Oh no!... is this going to turn into one of those boring photo blogs with endless pictures of birds?


One never knows... it could happen.

At least taking photos one gets out and about... instead of dragging the pond of one's imagination for bodies all the live-long day.



I was amazed at the details and color in this Blue Heron. It was about 25 feet away and looked quite bleak and grey and muddy in real life. But in the pictures the details astonish!

Maybe I need a tripod next... then you'll know I'm done for.

:0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog while searching for photos taken with the Lumix FZ18. This may be just the camera I want for taking photos of the local wildlife...I'm already impressed with it if your bird photos are any indication of what it can do!!