August 22, 2012

Mousey the Explorer - in bookstores near you


Mousey has landed...

My first interactive book, Mousey the Explorer has been published in the InteractiveTouchBooks.com bookstore.

So this will be my toe in the water for e-book app making. 
I made up this little app-trailer for YouTube. 

My first interactive e-book app, filled with interactive sounds, animations, puzzles, coloring and musical activities.

I'm the actor, writer, producer and director. I do the set-design, lighting, costumes, makeup, stunts, choreography and special effects. I'm also the cameraman, technical wizard, animator and I make the coffee.

I'm the publisher too.

I have to say, it's almost boring to do just plain flat digital art that doesn't have sounds, motion and interactivity.

So feel free to pass on this link for some e-book interactive fun!

 

1 comment:

Bill Basso illustrator cartoonist said...

How great is this, John! Wonderful fun! Joyful art! Can't wait to show it to my grandkids.

Good luck with this new endeavor.

You are the best - Bill Basso